SpecificationHoltites are used to make switches hot-swappable. There are two variants one for the switch and one for the LEDs. Each switch/LED requires two-holtites, i.e. a full board of 104 swicthes/LEDs will require 208 of each variant. Not all PCBs are compatible with holtites so please make sure to find out if yours is compatible before buying. A spreadsheet was made by the community for this purpose it may be able to help you: These holtites are gold in colour. Manufactured by TE Connectivity. LED - 6-1437514-6 Switch - 8134-HC-8P2
Bulk Buy Pricing
- 0-79 holtites – £0.30 per switch holtite / £0.20 per LED holtite
- 80-119 holtites – 5% discount ~ £0.28 per switch holtite / £0.19 per LED holtite
- 120-209 holtites – 10% discount ~ £0.27 per switch holtite / £0.18 per LED holtite
- 210+ holtites - 15% discount ~ £0.25 per switch holtite / £0.17 per LED holtiter
Specification Diodes are used in hand-wired and PCB (with through hole components) DIY keyboards. You will need one per switch.
- Authentic Cherry Screw-In stabilisers
- Made in Germany By GMK
- Cherry MX compatible
- Screws included
GH60 PCB with USB C Underglow RGB LEDs.
Universal Aluminium Plate for 60% Boards
60% High Profile Aluminium Case for boards such as GH60, Poker etc... Comes with mounting screws and PTFE self adhesive feet.
60% Low Profile Aluminium Case for boards such as GH60, Poker etc... Comes with mounting screws, PTFE self adhesive feet and aluminium cone feet.
60% Low Profile Plastic Case for boards such as GH60, Poker etc... Comes with mounting screws, PTFE self adhesive feet.